The Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme is a 12-month, on the job youth empowerment partnership initiative between the Federal Government of Nigeria and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
Private sector partners of the programme include BUA, Dangote, VISA Nigeria, Out-source Global, GE Gas and Power, Lafarge Africa, SecureID, Microsoft, among others
Sponsors: Federal Government and UNDP
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Be a fresh graduate (Bachelor’s Degree) from any discipline and graduated not earlier than 2017.
- Be at most 30 years old.
- Not currently engaged in any employment.
- Have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) OR have a certificate of exemption from the NYSC.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment in chosen career field.
- Demonstrate interest/commitment to contributing to Nigeria’s socio-economic development.
- Have excellent time management and a professional attitude.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills.
The fully paid internship is billed to last for 12 months, with an estimated 20,000 beneficiaries posted to reputable private and public sector organizations. The Jubilee program will provide a pathway for young Nigerians to gain work experience in top tier organisations, gain relevant skills, and build the right networks for the future.
Transparency and accountability are cornerstones of the NJFP. The programme will serve all of Nigeria – from North to South and East to West – ensuring that organisations and youth from all corners of the country can participate through merit-based selection. We are challenging the narrative that world class opportunities only exist outside our borders.
- Cost Savings – No HR agencies, advertising costs, lengthy triple-round interview process, or salary costs. The NJFP has you covered.
- Increased Productivity – Access to a wide range of highly qualified candidates with cutting-edge skills relevant to your organisation that will help to increase your team’s productivity.
- Improved Brand Image – Boosting your corporate social responsibility work and by showing commitment to give back to the community engagement in the programme will contribute to a positive brand image for your organization.
- Expanded Network – You will be a part of the NJFP network of national and regional private and public sector entities as well gain access to an expanded pool of experienced, employable young Nigerian expertise to draw from.
- Increased Policy Influence – Access to a national platform for deliberative public policy reform discussions on education, employment and relevant industry policy issues.
How to Apply FG-UNDP Graduate Internship Programme For Youth 2021
Interested and qualified candidate for “FG-UNDP Graduate Internship Programme” should click APPLY NOW
Application Deadline: October 20, 2021