Apply for KPMG Recruitment 2021 Careers & Job Vacancies | KPMG Nigeria Job Recruitment 2021. KPMG Jobs Recruitment is available till application is closed on KPMG Careers & Job Vacancies Portal
KMPG 2021 Recruitment Requirements
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Good Computer Skills
- You need to know how to use basic computer applications.
- A valid means of Identification such as an ID.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Apply for KPMG Nigeria Recruitment
Application is to be done via KPMG Careers portal. Available positions have been listed below.
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme
- KPMG Entry-Level Recruitment
- KPMG Experienced Staff Recruitment
- KPMG IT Programme for students
These are the available positions for KPMG 2021 recruitment exercise.
- Network Officer at KPMG
- National Parts Manager at KPMG
- Regional Manager, Quick Service & Up-Country Locations at KPMG
- Information Security Specialist at KPMG
- Applications Developer at KPMG
Currently, applications is open for both fresh graduates and those with work experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
ALL interested and qualified? Go to KPMG career website on krb-sjobs.brassring.com to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.