NYIF Loan Business Proposal Upload – This update is for all of you that applied for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, NYIF scheme. Did you take part in the online training? Kindly follow the link contained in this post to upload your ‘Business Plan’. PLEASE NOTE- It is your business plan that will determine if the fund will be given to you.
Qualification for the NYIF will be determined by your business plan.
To upload your business plan to the NYIF portal,
- visit https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/app,
- login with your details
- and then upload your business plan.
Please Note- Your business plan should be in PDF.
The ministry has changed the process of application to the following 3 basic steps:
- Registration and uploading of business plan.
Unlike how it is before, now, It is after your business plan upload you’ll be invited for training if your business plan is worthy of funding. This process was given in the Latest Update For NYIF Applicants.
- NPower Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 – NASIMS Shortlist
- Npower Final List 2021 for Batch C Stream 1 and Stream 2 is Out – Check Names
- nasims.gov.ng Login Portal 2021 – How to Login/Sign in to Nasims Profile Account Portal
- Kaduna State Government Recruitment 2021
- Covid-19 Cash Transfer Project/Programme 2021 – Register Now
- NYIF NMFB NIRSAL Registration Login Portal 2021-2022 nyif.nmfb.com.ng
For those who are yet to receive the training invitation don’t panic as they are coming for every one who applied.
We would keep updating on more local and international LOAN AND GRANT opportunities, ensure you subscribe to this website for direct updates. Subscription is free.