UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UAC of Nigeria Plc with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. UAC Foods Limited is a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products.
The company’s foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic, and safe products that it consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with its rich culture of innovation spanning many years, the Company have remained a dominant player in the food industry. The company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
Applications are invited for:
Title: UAC Foods Limited Management Trainee Programme 2021
Locations: Lagos, North and Pan Nigeria
- UAC Foods Limited is constantly refining its internal talents, and currently seeking to recruit smart, young, and vibrant talents into its Management Trainee Program.
- The company seeks individuals who are interested in building a career in the Manufacturing Sector and are ready to work with the Company to build a brand that is passionate about delivering excellent products and services to its consumers.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second-Class Upper Division or HND with at least upper credit in the respective disciplines stated below for the individual department.
- Not more than 26 years old by 31st December 2021
- Must have completed NYSC
- WASC / GCE ‘Q’ Level with at least credits in Five subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at one sitting.
- HND / B.Sc in Social Science / Humanities.
- HND / B.Sc Marketing and other related Science and Social Sciences / Humanities.
- Finance: HND / B.Sc in Accounting, Finance and Lagos Economics. Must have interest in pursing ICAN certification or already on it.
- HND / B.Sc / B.Enf in Computer Science / Engineering. IT Certification will be an added advantage.
Production and Quality Department:
- HND / B.Tech, B.Sc in Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry and Biochemistry and other related courses.
- HND / B.End in Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering.
Supply Chain Department:
- HND / B.Tech / B.ENg in Engineering / Technical Sciences
- B.Sc in Economics and other related Social Science.
Candidates must also meet the additional requirements below:
- Innovative & commercial awareness Flexible and Adaptable Integrity
- Curious and problem-solving mindset
- Team Spirit and Passionate
- Excellent oral and written communication skill
- Excellent research abilities with a positive attitude and growth mindset.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply