White Soul Group, a highly reputable haulage and automobile sales company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title 1: Fleet Officer
Locations: (Lagos Mainland) – Lagos and Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal Candidate will be responsible for Managing assigned fleet of trucks and drivers as well as ensure achievement of the delivery targets.
- Oversee assigned fleet’s operations
- Route surveys and planning
- Coordinate daily pre-trip and post-trip truck inspections
- Conduct, in conjunction with the tracking unit, proper tracking of drivers in transit to ensure prompt and target time of delivery
- Ensure prompt handling and coordination of rescue operations of company’s vehicles, personnel and goods, whenever the need arises
- Recommend cost cutting strategies in order to maximize profits.
- Monitor and report daily trucks turn-around time
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking vehicles
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve all complaints relating to fleet management or drivers conduct
- Any other activities as required.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- M.Sc. in Transport or Logistics is an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in supply chain management, including, haulage, logistics, and fleet management and customer service operations
Job Title 2: Automobile Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidate will drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy, turning leads and prospects into paid customers.
- The successful candidates will be required serve as a key point of contact between the organization and its clients – answering queries, offering product advice and introducing new products.
Key Functions of the Role
- Find prospects and leads
- Gain in-depth knowledge and insights about our products and services
- Understand all the prospects needs, problems or wants
- Explain how our solutions align with their pain points
- Close out deals
- Any other duties as may be assigned
- Minimum of HND Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Sales Executive or similar role
- Experience in the automobile industry is an added advantage
- Proven record of successful deals closed
- Contacts and network of high net worth individuals
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of telemarketing and digital marketing
- Great command of MS Office, CRM and BRM tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
Application Closing Date: 31st October, 2021.